This is a healthy and tasty snack. Iam sure kids will not say "No" to this yummy treat. Very easy to make and will stay fresh in an airtight container for long. You can add any nuts of your choice.... Its all up to you....Try it out and let me know how you liked it.
1 cup Almonds (chopped)
1 cup Pista (chopped)
1 cup Cashew nuts (chopped)
¼ cup Jaggery (grated or finely chopped)
Kesar/Saffron (few, soaked in milk)
2 tbsp Ghee
- Heat ghee in a kadai and add jaggery in it.
- When the jaggery is completely melted and becomes slightly thick, add dry fruits and Kesar. Mix well.
- When the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan, switch off the flame.
- Pour the mixture on to a greased plate. Spread nicely.
- Cut into pieces when it cools down a bit. Serve and Enjoy!!!