This is a healthy and yummy drink which gives instant energy. If you are not a fan of peanut butter, you can omit that. I am sure this milkshake would be loved by all kids. If needed, you can add a scoop of ice cream and it gives a creaminess to the drink. Do any additions to this drink and enjoy as per your taste.
2 Banana (large, roughly chopped)
1 tbsp. Peanut Butter
1 tbsp. Cocoa powder
3 tbsp. Sugar
3 cup Full Cream Milk (chilled)
Ice Cubes (optional)
- In a blender, add chopped banana, peanut butter, cocoa powder, sugar and 1 cup of milk.
- Blend till everything is nicely incorporated.
- Now add the rest of the milk and pulse for a second.
- Add ice cubes if needed and serve it in tall glass.
* I usually take the quantity of the ingredients as per my taste. So you can always adjust them as per your taste*
Thanks for visiting