Homemade Chocolate

Good News for people residing in Hyderabad......Click on "Homemade Chocolates & Cakes" (above) to know more.......Do join my FB page ( https://www.facebook.com/Chocofantasy) to get new updates.


Thursday 26 December 2013

Second Blog Anniversary


Happy Second Blog Anniversary !!!!

 
Coconut Wheat Cake




Join me with my happiness on the 2nd Blog Anniversary of my Blog "Nimmy's Kitchen" with a healthy and yummy Coconut Wheat Cake.

Two Years back, with my husband's encouragement, when I started writing my blog, I didn't think that I will go this far and post more than 370 recipes. Today, iam happy that I could come this far, help many people with easy and simple recipes and more over get many virtual blog friends. Thanks to all my friends, visitors, my family and esp. my husband for the encouragement which is helping me to go forward with my blog.

Hope to get the same encouragement and blessings in future from all :)


The recipe for this yummy and healthy cake will be posted in my next post. Yes.... You heard me right.... Its healthy..... Whole Wheat flour, Jaggery, Egg less and Butter less... Keep checking my blog for the recipe.


 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Nimmy wishing u many more years of successful blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best Nimmy for your 2nd blog anniversary. That is a perfect cake for your anniversary coincides with Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the very best for more years of blogging... :)

    ReplyDelete