This is a simple and yummy dessert which can be prepared in a jiffy. They are crispy on outside with soft and gooey inside. I served it along with some vanilla ice cream scoops and it was a nice combination.
Try this out in this Christmas and let me know how you liked it.
10 Spring Roll sheets
2 Banana (sliced into small pieces)
Ice Cream of your choice (as required)
1 Cadbury's Dairy Milk
Maida/All purpose flour paste (mix 1 tbsp. maida with little water)
- Take a spring roll sheet and place some slices of banana and chocolate in the center. Wrap the spring roll tightly into a roll and seal all the edges with the maida paste. Do the same procedure with the rest of the spring roll sheets.
- All the sides should be sealed nicely.
- When the oil is hot, slide each roll into it and fry till it become golden colour.
- Once done, transfer them onto a tissue paper or kitchen towel.
- Serve it with scoops of ice cream of your choice.
Thanks for visiting