As told earlier, my kids and myself like Chinese cuisine a lot. I surprised my kids with this Hakka noodles and soya chunks Manchurian which they loved a lot.
If you love Chinese cuisine, this is the recipe for you. Make them and enjoy with the family. This is the simplest and easiest noodle recipe. So if you are a beginner in cooking, try this out. Will be a sure hit in your family.
1 Packet Hakka Egg Noodles (boiled as per the instruction in the packet)
1 cup Sprouts (optional)
2 Spring Onion Bulb (sliced) or 1 Onion (medium, thinly sliced)
2 Carrot (medium, thinly sliced)
1 stalk of Spring onion greens (thinly sliced)
1 Capsicum (large, thinly sliced)
1 cup Cabbage (thinly sliced)
Salt to taste
1/4 tsp Black pepper powder (adjust as per your taste)
1 tbsp. Soy sauce
2 tbsp. Oil
2 - 3 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a non stick pan. Add eggs, 1 tbsp. black pepper powder and salt in it and scramble it using a spoon. Once cooked, transfer it into a plate. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a big non-stick pan. Put spring onion bulbs or onion, capsicum, carrot, cabbage, salt, black pepper powder and little soy sauce. Toss well for a minute.
- Now add the noodles, sprouts, spring onion greens and the rest of the soy sauce. Toss again, so that everything is nicely combined.
- Let it cook for about 2 minutes. Toss in between. Add the scrambled eggs and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and serve it hot with Soya chunks manchurian or just like that.
- Enjoy !!!
- As you know, Chinese dishes are prepared in high flame, keep all the ingredients ready before start making them.
- If you want a vegetarian version of Hakka Noodles, just omit adding egg in it. Or for a chicken version, add boiled and small pieces of chicken in it.
* I usually take the quantity of the ingredients as per my taste. So you can always adjust the spices as per your taste*
Thanks for visiting