This is another version of Ragi dosa. You can check out for an Instant Ragi dosa recipe here.
Dosas are all time favourite in our family. So i try out different combinations to make different Dosa varieties. This is one such dosa, which all of them enjoy.. Though it tastes good, I am happy that it is healthy too.. This dosa is very easy to make...try out and Enjoy!!!
1 cup Ragi flour
1 cup Semolina/Rava
1/2 cup Whole Wheat flour
1/2 cup Rice flour
1 cup Buttermilk
Salt to taste
Water as required
2 Green chilli (finely chopped)
2 tbsp Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
10 Curry leaves (finely chopped)
Oil as required
- In a bowl, put ragi flour, semolina, whole wheat flour, rice flour, salt, green chilli, coriander leaves, curry leaves and buttermilk. Mix well.
- Add water as required to make a batter. It should not be too thin or not too thick. Make sure that there should not be any lumps in the batter.
- Heat a non stick tawa and spread little oil on it. Take a ladle full of batter and spread it nicely on the hot tawa.
- Put little oil on the sides of the ragi dosa. When one side is golden brown colour, flip over and let the other side cook.
- When both sides are nicely cooked and golden brown colour, transfer it on to a serving plate. Do the same procedure with the rest of the batter.
- Serve them hot with any chutney of your choice.
Thanks for visiting