I had a hectic time for the past 3 days and couldn't post any thing in my blog.... I really missed my blog :( Anyway, happy to be back again...
Again another ladoo recipe on its way....don't think that i did it purposefully...it happened so....
Some days back my daughters had insisted to buy besan ke ladoo and i told that i will make them the next day. But to say the truth, the next day never came. Even they forgot about the ladoos :) Yesterday, somehow it came across my mind....the promise that i had made to my daughters.....and without any delay, started making them. They came out really perfect and my kids were happy to see them. My elder daughter still made faces and said "Amma took so many days to make these ladoos?" :)
Happy to see my kids enjoying these ladoos...Try it out, you will love them too...
4 cups Besan/Gram flour (use coarse flour)
1 cup Ghee (clarified butter)
1 tsp Green Cardamom powder
2 cup Powdered Sugar
15 each Cashew nuts and Almonds
- Coarsely grind cashew nuts and almonds. Keep this aside.
- In a non stick pan, heat ghee and add besan.
- Fry it on low flame till the besan turns golden brown colour and nice aroma comes.
- Now add ground cashew nuts, almonds and green cardamom powder. Mix well and take off from heat.
- Let it cool for some time.
- Add powdered sugar and mix well.
- When the mixture is still warm and you are able to roll between your palms, take small portions of the mixture.
- Press nicely and roll between your palms to make ladoos.
- Serve and enjoy !!
Thanks for visiting