This is a special post/recipe for all coffee lovers...including me :) I love the heavenly aroma that fills the house while brewing coffee. Though i love coffee, these days i am trying to avoid it. Switched to green tea. But whenever i get a chance, i don't forget to indulge in this heavenly drink :)
Today, i was in a very bad urge to drink coffee, but was not in a mood to drink the usual hot coffee. Luckily, i had a box of vanilla ice cream in my fridge and without thinking further, started to make this cold coffee. Thought to make a small glass but ended up making a big one....It is so refreshing and addictive that you cant stop by just one sip :)
I know many people likes coffee like me...Try out friends, you will like this version of Cold coffee. Very easy to make, yet a heavenly drink..
1 tbsp Instant Coffee Powder
4 tbsp Hot water
1 cup Milk (chilled)
3 scoops Ice Cream (Vanilla)
Ice cubes as required
1 tbsp Sugar (adjust as per your taste)
- Pour hot water on to the instant coffee powder. Mix well.
- Pour this mixture into a blender along with ice cubes and sugar.
- Blend it nicely. You will get a nice creamy liquid.
- Add milk and ice cream scoops into the blender.
- Blend it again till it becomes frothy and everything is nicely combined.
- Pour this cold coffee into a tall glass.
- Put a scoop of ice cream on top. Sprinkle little instant coffee powder on the top of the ice cream.
- Serve it chilled.
Thanks for visiting