This is an easy to make sweet which can be served on any festivals. Jaggery and coconut is a good combination and of course healthy too. Prepare this sweet and enjoy with your kids. Will remain fresh for about 5 - 6 days, if kept in an airtight container. Craving for a sweet? Have these healthy and yummy ladoos...
3 cups Coconut (freshly grated)
2 tbsp Ghee
¾ cup Jaggery (grated, adjust as per your taste)
¼ tsp Cardamom Powder
Desiccated Coconut (for rolling)
- Heat ghee in a non stick pan.
- Add grated coconut in it. Fry for about 10 minutes till it becomes slightly golden brown colour.
- Now add the grated jaggery in it and mix well. Let it simmer for sometime.
- Add cardamom powder.
- Saute till everything is combined properly and the mixture thickens a bit.
- Take off from heat and keep it aside to cool down.
- Spread desiccated coconut on a plate.
- When the mixture is warm and you can handle with your palm, make balls out of it.
- Roll the balls in the desiccated coconut.
- Serve and Enjoy!!!
Thanks for visiting