A simple and easy eggless chocolate cake made within minutes to satisfy your sweet tooth.
I have already posted the recipe for chocolate cake in 3 minutes. But it is with eggs. How can i forget my vegetarian friends. Here's your eggless chocolate cake. Enjoy!!!
Recipe source: sharmispassions
3 tbsp Maida/All purpose flour
1 1/2 tbsp Cocoa powder
3 tbsp Sugar (powdered)
1/8 tsp Baking soda
a pinch Salt
3 tbsp Oil (I used olive oil)
3 tbsp Milk
1/4 tsp Vanilla essence
1 tsp Choco chips or small pieces of any chocolate (optional)
2 tsp Nuts (optional, any nuts of your choice)
- Take a microwave safe bowl or mug. Put maida, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Mix well till all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Now add oil, milk and vanilla essence.
- Mix well until it becomes a smooth batter.
- Now add chocolate chips and nuts.
- Mix well and keep this in a microwave oven - micro mode - power High for about 2 - 3 minutes.
- Do the toothpick test to check whether the cake is cooked or not.
- If the cake is baked in a mug, enjoy it straight from the mug or else, do upside down and serve it with a scoop of ice cream or enjoy it just like that.
Thanks for visiting