This is a simple, healthy and tasty paratha. This is an easy way to make the kids eat green leafy vegetable.
1 1/2 cup Whole wheat flour
Salt to taste
1 tsp Ajwain
1 cup Palak puree
Milk as required
- Wash and blanch the palak leaves. Grind it into a smooth puree. Keep this aside.
- In a bowl, add whole wheat flour, salt, ajwain and palak puree. Mix well and make a dough.
- Instead of water, add milk if needed to make the soft dough.
- Keep this covered for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Make equal portions of the dough. Take one portion and roll it just like we roll for rotis.
- Heat a non stick tawa and put the rolled paratha on it.
- Cook on both sides and spread little oil or ghee on it. Do the same procedure for rest of the dough.
- When both sides are evenly cooked and golden brown colour, take off from heat.
- Serve the parathas hot with any raita, pickle or curd.
* increase or decrease the quantity of the ingredients as per your taste*
Thanks for visiting