Are u bored of eating a simple bread-butter-toast? Want to try something different?
Don't worry friends....Here's a recipe which will turn your normal bread butter toast into an exciting and tasty one. I gave a twist to the bread toast by giving a garlicky flavour. You can use any type of bread or even a bun for this recipe. If the garlic gets burnt slightly, no probs...it gives an extra taste to the bread. The garlic butter which you prepare can be stored for later use also.
Here, I used buns for this recipe. Cut them into half horizontally and spread the garlic butter.
So, friends...try out and Enjoy !!!
4 slices of Bread
5 - 6 Garlic cloves
1 tsp Red chilli flakes
1/2 tsp Oregano (optional)
4 tbsp Butter (in room temperature)
- Make a smooth paste of the garlic cloves.
- Add it in the butter along with red chilli flakes and oregano.
- Mix well till everything is combined.
- Spread this garlic butter on each slice of bread.
- Place them on a hot non stick tawa.
- When the bread changes its colour, take off from the tawa.
- Serve it hot.
* increase or decrease the quantity of the ingredients as per your taste*
Thanks for visiting
Linking this recipe with Celebrating First Anniversary Give Away