You might have heard of masala popcorn, butter popcorn, garlic popcorn..... Have you heard about cauliflower popcorn.... Yes....you have read it right.
Cauliflower Popcorn !!!
Want to know how to make it? Here's the recipe, friends.. Surprise your family with this simple and tasty popcorn ....
1 Cauliflower (medium, cut into small florets, stalk removed)
4 - 5 tbsp Olive oil (instead, you can use sunflower oil)
Salt to taste
2 tsp Black pepper powder
Dry herbs (optional)
- Wash, dry the cauliflower florets. Cut off the stalks. Keep this aside.
- In a bowl, put olive oil, salt, black pepper powder and dry herbs. Mix well so that the salt is completely dissolved.
- Put the cauliflower florets in the bowl and mix well using your hands.
- Mix well so that each floret is completely coated with the oil mixture.
- Pre heat oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Put the marinated cauliflower florets on a baking tray.
- Place it in the preheated oven on convection mode for about 20 - 30 minutes.
- Turn the florets in between so that all the sides gets cooked thoroughly.
- When the cauliflower florets are completely cooked and when they changes its colour, take off from the oven.
- Serve it hot with any sauce of your choice.
* increase or decrease the quantity of the ingredients as per your taste*
Thanks for visiting
Linking this recipe with Celebrating First Anniversary Give Away