For the recipe of Chocolate Fudge Cake - Click here
For the recipe of Chocolate Frosting - Click here
How to frost the Chocolate Fudge Cake?
- Frosting or icing is done when the cake is completely cooled.
- Cut the cake horizontally to get two slices.
- Keep one slice on the plate and spread some frosting on the top.
- Keep the other slice on top of it and press gently.
- Spread the frosting on the top and sides of the cake using a palette knife ( i used a butter spreader/knife as i did not have the palette knife), so that the cake is completely covered with the chocolate frosting.
- Use a piping bag with star nozzle and decorate the sides and make small roses on top.
- Sprinkle some edible coloured vermicelli on top.
Thanks for visiting