A simple sweet prepared by using Banana. This dish tastes best if you use kerala banana. Kids will definitely love it. The grated coconut gives a sweet crunchiness to this dish.
Try this dish by using other varieties of banana and tell me how it turned out.
2 Kerala Banana/Ethapazham (ripe)
1/4 cup Coconut (freshly grated)
3 tbsp Sugar
1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
3 tbsp Ghee
- Cut the banana's into thin roundels.
- Heat ghee in a non stick pan. Put the banana roundels into it.
- Add sugar into it and fry for some time.
- Now add the grated coconut and cardamom powder. Let it simmer for sometime.
- When both sides turn golden brown colour, take off from heat.
- Pour little ghee on top and serve it hot.
Thanks for visiting