This is a simple and easy preparation of fried rice with lots of garlic in it. The garlic flavour enhances the taste of this fried rice. Add more dry red chillies if you want the dish to be more spicy.
As this is a chinese preparation, the cooking is done fast on high flame. So keep the vegetables and all the rest of the ingredients ready, before starting the cooking.
|Spicy Garlic Fried Rice|
1 1/2 cup Rice (boiled)
10 to 15 Garlic (finely chopped)
1 tbsp Garlic paste
2 nos Dry Red chilli (cut into pieces)
6 Spring onion stalks (sliced)
1 Carrot (finely chopped)
1 Capsicum (finely chopped)
3 tbsp Soy sauce
1 tbsp Garlic chilli sauce
3 tbsp Oil
- Boil rice and keep this aside.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add chopped garlic in it. Saute till it changes colour.
- Now add garlic paste. Saute for sometime.
- Add red chillies, spring onion, carrot, capsicum and salt.
- Saute for sometime. Now add boiled rice, soy sauce and garlic chilli sauce.
- Mix well, till everything is combined properly.
- Take it off from heat and serve it hot.
Thanks for visiting
Linking this to Julie's flavors of cuisine-Chinese