This is a simple coconut chutney which goes well with Dosa or Idli.
1 cup Coconut (freshly grated)
2 Dry Red chilli
1 tsp Mustard seeds
4 to 5 Curry leaves
2 tsp Coconut oil
Salt to taste
Water as required
- Heat oil in a pan. Put dry red chilli and lightly roast them. When they change its colour, take off from the oil.
- Put this in the mixer along with coconut and salt. Make a smooth paste. Add water as required.
- Transfer it into a bowl.
- Heat the same oil again. Put mustard. When it splutters, add curry leaves.
- Put it into the ground mixture.
- Mix well and serve it with dosa, idli etc.