This is my daughter's another favourite ice cream, infact.. mine too :))
This ice cream is a variation of the vanilla ice cream. As i told you in the previous post, if you are able to make the basic vanilla ice cream, you can create your own variations to it.
This recipe will be the same as the previous one, but slight addition is done in this. Try it out and if you have any other suggestions, please update it in the comments.
Full cream milk powder (Everyday milk powder or Amulya) - 1 cup
Milk (at room temperature) - 1 cup
Sugar - 2/3 cup
Fresh cream (whipped) - 1 and 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
Oreo Biscuit - 1 small pkt (approximately 10 nos)
- In a mixie jar, put milk powder, milk, sugar and vanilla essence. Blend it till the sugar is dissolved.
- Whip the cream nicely and add this to the mixie jar. Blend it for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour this mixture in an ice cream tin or an air tight container. Keep this in the freezer for about 2 to 3 hrs. Every fridge has different levels for cooling. So keep checking.
- Before it is fully set, take the ice cream out and mix it thoroughly with an egg beater (preferably) or spoon.
- Crush the Oreo biscuits along with the cream in it. Put them in a plastic bag and press it with a rolling pin. When it is crushed nicely, add it to the ice cream at this stage. Mix well.
- Put it in the freezer again. Continue the same process once again.
- After 3 to 4 hrs (again it depends on the fridge) when the ice cream is set, take out and serve it.
If you want to get a bite of the biscuit, don't crush them thoroughly. Let there be small pieces, so that you can enjoy it while eating the ice cream.
|Oreo Ice Cream|