Sweet Corn Kernels - 1 and 1/2 cup
Milk - 1 litre
Sugar - 1 and 1/2 tbsp
Almonds , Pista (chopped) - 10 nos each
Bread crumbs - 2 tbsp
Green cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
Saffron (soaked in 1tbsp warm milk) - a pinch
1. Heat milk in a deep pan. Add sugar and the chopped almonds and pistas to the milk. Stir continuously.
2. Grind corn coarsely. If the corn is having less sweet, add more sugar to adjust the taste.
3. Add bread crumbs and green cardamom powder. Mix well.
4. Add corn and mix well. After that add the saffron milk.
5. Take off from heat and let it cool.
6. Keep it in the fridge to chill. Serve it when cooled.
7. I kept it in the freezer and served it. It tasted really good. Just like a Kulfi.