5 Star chocolate bar - 200 gms
Unsalted butter - 50gms
Cornflakes - 2 1/2 cup
1. Break the chocolate into small pieces and put this in a bowl along with the butter.
2. Using a double boiler melt the chocolate and the butter. It should be like a smooth paste.
3. Now, remove this from the double boiler and add in the cornflakes and mix nicely.
4. Take small servings by using a spoon and place it in a tray.
5. When cooled, serve it.
6. This is a great treat for kids. They love it.
|5 Star Golden Magic|